Saturday, January 20, 2018

My Blog Posting Schedule and Other Writing Mentions

Hi, I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of my space opera series, the first volume of which is entitled 'Mercury's Daughter'.

This is just a quick post to let you know that going forward I will be posting new chapters in the saga every Tuesday and Saturday.

I also would like to mention that I have a Wattpad page where I'm posting new original material, currently a paranormal story called "Bring Me Back" which you can find under my username there: @kwrites3000. I'll be posting new chapters there every Monday and Friday. I've also started an account at FanFiction.net where I will soon be posting new chapters of my Star Wars fan fiction every Wednesday. I plan on posting new stories on FictionPress as well, we'll see. Oh, and if you're into movie reviews at all, I post reviews regularly on my account at Letterboxd. My username there is "mountaingrizzly" and basically I review whatever I happen to catch be that in theaters or on TV or Netflix, so don't expect a lot of reviews for whatever's brand new or currently playing in cinemas, it's more scattered than that.

I have a few books also available in ebook form in the Kindle Store at Amazon. I'll provide links to those soon on this blog, but for now you can find two Thriller titles under the name "Ken Ward" - those books are: "Kill Me Tomorrow" and "Death of the Republic". I also have one Adventure title available under my pen name "Raylan Kane", the name of that book is "Griz" to which I'm currently working on the sequel. All of those titles on Amazon are available for $0.99 US, they're also available as part of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program.

Okay, this post turned out to be a little longer than expected so I'll wrap things up, but before I go, I should mention that I will have more announcements coming soon of exciting things I'm working on. A couple of podcast ideas I'm kicking around that I think will be great.

Thank you for following along and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment